Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 June 2011

The Flying Dutchman

Hey guys!

Sorry that I haven't been posting monsters lately. I was very busy doing chores,and I had less time to go online. For an apology,I will post an announcement tomorrow,and will post next month's monsters a couple day before then scheduled. Thanks for your patience!
Anyways,this week's monster is the...
FLYING DUTCHMAN!

The Flying Dutchman,is rather a boat,than a monster,but I think It'll still count as an monster,because of It's terrifying looks. The word 'Flying Dutchman' actually refers to a captain,not the boat,but It's usually a boat,like I said. The flying Dutchman has this scary curse,that whenever you witness (see) The Flying Dutchman,you die sooner or later.  Scary!
There's been a couple sightings of The Flying Dutchman. One in 1835,1881,1939,1942 and many other years,that aren't very recent. So,did this monster (or ship) remind you of pirates? We'll I hope so,because It's time to WALK THE PLANK!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment